a. Presidency School, shall offer admissions to the following classes against seats available:
- Pre KG
- Lower Kindergarten (PREP1)
- Upper Kindergarten (PREP2)
- Class I to Class XII CBSE
- Admissions in class X and XII to be given only on the discretion of the Management.
b. Admission to the school is open to Indian and Foreign Nationals, with no distinction of caste, religion or state.
Age criteria for the new admission
|Pre KG||2 years 6 months to 10 months||as on 31st May|
|Prep I||3 years 6 months to 10 months||as on 31st May|
|Prep II||4 years 6 months to 10 months||as on 31st May|
|Std I||5 years 6 months to 10 months||as on 31st May|
Purchase of admission form:
- Admission kit to be purchased against payment of prescribed fee to register the child’s name for the year and class for which admission is sought.
- This fee is neither refundable nor adjustable and it is valid only for the specified academic year.
- Purchase of admission form does not guarantee of the admission.
Submission of admission form:
Parents to submit the completed admission form along with the mentioned documents:
- Copy of birth certificate
- Two passport size photographs
- Copy of address proof
- Copy of transfer certificate- TC should be compulsorily submitted for admission to class I upwards.
- Copy of passport /visa (for Foreign Nationals only)
- Copy of report card of the lower class in which the student studied last.