Presidency School, Mangalore, initially started at Bikarnakatte, has shifted to its own state-of-the-art campus at Kelarai. The new campus situated on a hillside, spread over 12 acres, in a picturesque locale, presents a scenic and serene ambience, overlooking the hills and the valley. The campus has an academic block, an admin block facilities for indoor and outdoor games including sports field for cricket, football, hockey, basketball,a skating rink, a tennis court, a running track and a swimming pool.
- A lush green landscaped 12 acre campus
- Spacious, well ventilated and scientifically designed classrooms
- Montessori Labs for complete cognitive learning
- Rumpus Room for full-fledged indoor activities
- Scientific visual learning aids
- Outdoor activity and play areas dedicated to the kindergarteners, including sand pits, water play area, etc.
In addition, extra curricular activities like music, Dance, various clubs etc. have also been incorporated in the curriculum to promote and encourage the inherent talents in the student.
Presidency is equipped with spacious, modern classrooms. The learning atmosphere is livened with brightly painted furniture and colorful display boards.
WORLD-CLASS FACILITIES TO HELP YOUR CHILD LEARN BETTER
To enable learning
- Rooms are decorated with children’s work, giving them a strong sense of ownership and pride.
- Outside areas contain a wide range of child-friendly equipment and activities plus an extensive selection of natural flora and fauna.