Children are expected to come to school daily in fresh laundered uniform with clean socks and well maintained shoes. Uniforms should be purchased from the school for uniformity in colour and pattern. Students can use uniform sweaters as and when required.
Boys are not permitted to
- Have long side burns, long hair, streaked hair and fancy hair styles.
- Wear bands / bracelets / chains
- Grow their beard, moustache
Girls are not permitted to
- Have streaked hair, fancy hair styles, or shoulder length or long hair left open (long hair should be braided in two plaits)
- Wear eye makeup and more than one ear piercing
- Wear gold makeup and more than one ear piercing
- Wear gold earrings, bangles and chains, colourful and fancy jewellery, long ear rings.
- Adorn their hair with flowers and colourful clips, paint their nails or apply mehendi.